Choosing a baby name is the most amazing part for parents especially for new mum's thinking about the name all day long that gives a moment of joy and in addition to that the excitement of naming & having a baby.
Now, to add into that excitement we have few points and suggestions that might give you goosebumps and excitement along your journey.
Before we begin, get your Coffee or tea ready and sit in it will be a bumpy ride! so lets head on.
So, there are nine things to consider in naming your Baby:
1. Baby Naming trends
2. Classic Names/ All time Favs
3. Picking a name from family tree
4. Honoring Culture naming according to the culture you belong
5. Meaningful name
6. Length of the name
7. Gender specific or gender neutral
8. Say it loud
9. Making sure that the names are not banned
Now, before diving deeper into this, we want to congratulate you for having an amazing future life and having a baby, we are grateful to be of some help.